LIMITED TIME OFFER
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF ‘THE ETERNAL CHALLENGE’BOOK NOW
ORDER YOUR FREE COPY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY NOW!
So What’s The Book About?
Watch The Video Below To Find Out
What People Are Saying:
“This is a great read. I knew nothing about the Qur’an and decided to educate myself and this book really gives a great insight”
“Beautifully simple and elegantly written.”
Hena H. Siddiqui
“This is a fascinating read”
DON’T WAIT – ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
A Sneak Preview Inside The Book
1. Teachings: The main concepts and themes the Qur’an teaches including its concept of God, the Prophets and the hereafter.
2. God: The fact that the Quranic conception of the Oneness of God is rational, intuitive and provable.
3. Preservation: The fact that Qur’an is an orally and textual preserved book that has stood the test of time.
4. Timelessly Relevant: The fact that it’s descriptions of the world seem to be multi-layered and multi-levelled. There are many meanings that address various levels of understanding.
5. Unmatched: The fact that the Qur’an is linguistic and literary inimitable. It cannot be matched with regards to its eloquence, style and literary features.
6. Structure: The fact that the Qur’an was revealed over a 23 year period yet it displays a remarkable coherent literary structure.
7. Predictions: The fact that the Qur’an and the Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace) made accurate predictions of the future.
8. Lost Knowledge: The fact that the Qur’an reveals lost knowledge from history that was inaccessible during the time of its revelation.
9. Impact: The fact that the Qur’an has affected your lives in ways that you cannot imagine. It has facilitated scientific progress, tolerance and justice for all people.
10. Divine: The fact that the Qur’an could not have been produced by a human being, and its miraculous nature cannot be explain naturalistically.
ORDER YOUR FREE COPY TO LEARN MORE!
About The Author
After attaining a degree in Software Engineering, Abu Zakariya now works as an IT Consultant. He lives in the UK with his wife and three children. He has had a life long interest in comparative religion. Being born in Britain and influenced by his mixed heritage of Arab and European descent, he has had a strong focus on researching Islam and Christianity.
After many years of research, discussions and led by a desire to share his experiences in discussing Islam with people of all religious backgrounds, Abu Zakariya authored the popular comparative religion blog www.manyprophetsonemessage.com. He has continued his intellectual and academic pursuits by formally studying and learning from academic scholars trained in Islamic thought and theology.
ORDER YOUR FREE COPY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY NOW!!
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I ASK A QUESTION
Please submit your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I GET AN ELECTRONIC COPY OF THE BOOK
You can download a free electronic copy by following this link here
HOW DO I REACH THE AUTHOR FOR AN EVENT BOOKING?
To book Abu Zakariya for an event to speak about this book please email email@example.com
The book has made me interested in reading the Qur’an. Can you please advise me on which translation to read?
The book quotes from the Abdul Haleem English translation of the Qur’an. This can be purchased from bookshops and online websites such as Amazon. Alternatively, the Sahih International translation, which is also excellent, can be downloaded as a pdf file here
Ring composition is featured in ancient literature that pre-dates the Qur’an, so can it really be used as an argument for the divine origins of the Qur’an?
The feature of ring composition represents an argument for the divine origins of the Qur’an when we consider the unique nature of its revelation:
i. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) could not read or write, so it’s a lot more difficult to plan such a structure when all you have to go on is memory (the Qur’an was revealed orally of course).
ii. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was not a poet nor did he have any literary reputation, and yet the Qur’an has this remarkable structure. How can a person with little to no experience or skill in poetry/literature achieve such sophistication?
iii. The verses of the Qur’an were not revealed in sequential order like with conventional texts. Surah al-Baqarah, the example covered in the book, was revealed over a period of many years with its verses interspaced with the revelation of verses from other chapters. Unlike conventional texts this makes implementing such a structure much more difficult.
iv. Many verses of the Qur’an are linked to questions and events that occurred unexpectedly, so unless a person can predict the future, how could a human being plan the verses ahead of time when they were not in his control? Other texts such as the Bible were written by multiple authors long after Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them) which would make planning such a structure much easier.
v. The Qur’an did not undergo any editorial process, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would fix the positions of the new verses as soon as they were revealed to him. With each new verse, again which were tied to external questions and events that were outside of his control, he would not go off and review what had been previously revealed and see where he can fit them in order to maintain this ring structure. So spontaneous revelation was immediately followed by the placement of the verse into the Qur’an, and once placed it was fixed with no opportunity for later editing. Other texts such as the Bible show evidence of multiple authors and several stages of editing, again making is much easier to achieve such a structure.
In summary, it is the unique circumstances of the revelation of the Qur’an that make its ring structure a strong argument for its divine origin.
The book mentions that Prophets like Abraham, Moses and Jesus are mentioned in the Qur’an. Is Prophet Muhammad mentioned in religious scriptures other than the Qur’an?
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is foretold in Scriptures such as the Jewish Old Testament and Christian New Testament. Please refer to this article which covers this subject in more detail.
GET YOUR E-COPY OF ‘THE ETERNAL CHALLENGE’BOOK NOW